Church Divinity School of the Pacific,
Easton Hall Conference Center
All content copyright Turnbull Griffin Haesloop Architects | Site Design
Easton Hall, originally designed as a fraternity house by Stafford Jory around 1925, sits prominently at the top of Holy Hill in Berkeley. Although part of the Church Divinity School of the Pacific, the property had long been fenced off and leased out. As part of the first phase in our campus planning project, we reclaimed and renovated the building. We retrofitted the structure, restored the main public rooms which had been subdivided, and created twelve new guestrooms and three new offices to link the existing lower campus with the new upper campus. The Berkeley Architectural Heritage Association honored the project with a Preservation Award in 2007.